createmakebake2011

18 Jul 2011

For the Love of...

Cute Art!

There are some amazing cute kawaii inspired artists and illustrators out on the web, heres a few you should definately check out!


Frenchie pals ^w^

From A to Z ^w^

The fantastic Paris and French Alphabet is by Silvia of hellobuku her blog, filled with allsorts of goodies, both her own great illustrations and other kawaii goodies!

Another favourite is Jerrod Mayruyama

Preview Image

Kawaii Wedding Card - Champagne

You can buy these images and much much more at the store casakawaii.com

plus there are these amazing kawaii takes on classic characters!

Toy Story 3








These two images crack me up!  I'm not even a major coffee drink but the kawainess of the first one, might convince me to get this print in my kitchen!  Plus the Milk picture just makes me smile!











Also loving this Etsy Shop Acrylicana  here's 2 of my favourite prints available in the shop


















She has a great range of art, jewellery and all sorts on her shop, definitely worth a look!








































Back Soon










xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment