Well today I turned 29 and in the spirit of looking forward to the next year before I turn 30 I have made a list of some things I would like to accomplish, achieve and own at some point over the next 365 days.
1. Get my Sewing Sleeve Tattoo Finished, Ideally I would love to have this finished before 2011, but we will have to see if that will happen.
2. Run my Blog and Store as a profitable business (related to no.3)
3. Stay at home with my girls and afford to do so! :o)
4. Design and Make Children's Clothes
5. Learn how to Tattoo
6. Make a range of Colouring Books
7. Make the girls curtains for their bunk beds
8. Finish my Colinette Cushion! Started in 2007! Shocking
9. Restart Running (once the snow clears)
10. Recover my Ironing Board
11. Start Drawing ...Lots!
13. Watch a film at least once a month!
14. Keep up with the ironing! (I'm terrible at doing this)
15. Wear Makeup everyday! I'm begging to realise I have reached an age, when I looks 100x better when I take the time and effort to do my make up everyday. I look less stressed when I do and I'm in a much happier state of mind when I know I look OK when I walk out the door.
16. Get some DMs, these babies are my favourite!
17. I really would love to own at least on of these little treeson toys! preferably one with glasses!
18. Decorate our bathroom
19. Go to Paris again
20. Catch up with Fringe! I am seriously behind (i.e only watched series 1!)
21. I would love to get rid of our carpet and go for stripped floorboards, I might have been a bit ambitious with this one, but one can only dream
22. Go to the London Tattoo Convention
23. Go to Brighton
24. Have a store selling my goods
25. Learn to Drive
26. Attend Vintage at Goodwood
27. Start thinking about making our family bigger
28. Make some fairylights a permanent fixture in our home, they're so pretty and make life a little more fun! Which can only be a good thing
29. Embrace turning 30!
30...and have a party