createmakebake2011

13 Apr 2011

Wednesday Wish List

I have a real thing for prints, and have been building a collection of artwork from Etsy sellers for a few years now to add to my ever growing collection in my hallway gallery.

I'm really loving these great British artists that I would thought I'd share some love for etsy illustrators!

 These wicked very graphic prints of various cities, including London, Chicago, Bristol and these two gorgeous ones!


 She has also done this great print for The Royal Wedding!  also available as a tea towel in her Etsy shop




Has these inspirational text prints that can only brighten your day, she also does some slightly ruder ones, but have left those for another day!
 She has a great range of different styles and colours to suit everyone!

Has some great Illustrations of little girls and cute animals such as these




This one is my fave though! Such a Beautiful Girl!



Back Soon!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment