createmakebake2011

15 Apr 2011

Tattoo Love

Cupcake Edition

Yummy Cupcake Tattoos, there's are so many styles, mainly cute and pink, here's my pick!

cake with cherry tattoo www.dovmemalzemesi.net

This very realistic one

keep sweet

The Icing on this one, looks great, super texture and lineage

cupcake

I love how this one sort of glows with the turquoise highlights! Very Cool

1146241978_1145819360_cupcake

Perfect little cupcakes and stars

Cute as a cupcake

This is a great tattoo, working both cupcakes and traditional tattoo work! The addition of the wings, makes it a little different

Pain is beauty

and last but not least this Kawaii Cute One!
With my fetish for food with faces this one won my heart!

Back Soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh my god im dying from cuteness right now. that last one is my fav too!!! any food made in to a cute character wins in my book :)

    www.artfulaussie.com

    ReplyDelete