createmakebake2011

31 Dec 2010

Handmade Christmas...Play Shop

Well.. I never got to post about this before Christmas as I was still up hand finishing pieces at midnight Christmas Eve but hey ho, better late than never.

Toy Market Stall Shop

All over shot of the shop/market stall we found second hand.  Its originally from Early Learning Centre and even though I was planning on building one, this is much better and only cost £10

The canopy is made from a vintage pillowcase cost about 50p from a boot fair, and all the sparkly glue, felt and fleece I already had as I am a bit of a hoarder!

and some close ups of my handmade felt food....

Cinnamon Whirls, Swiss Roll and Seeded Rolls Close up

Felt Macaroons and Cookies

Felt Jammy Heart Biscuits and Cookies

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That food looks so delectable! You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was real food! It looks very nice! c:

    ReplyDelete