createmakebake2011

2 Jan 2011

For the Love of....

Pretty Pastels

Here's some pretty goodies to inspire for the new year.  As much as I love Christmas and everything that goes with it, I also love the coming of the new year, looking forward to spring and being newly inspired and motivated to get moving and going with new projects, ideas and colours so here we go...

7 Layer Doily Cake!

These fantastic collection of coloured doilies! Who would want these :)

pastel flowers

Vintage Pastel Buttons = YUM!

I LOVE!! Ex Cute Azone Miu *_*

This doll!  Yes I know I'm an adult, but I do still love collecting toys

Elin´s room

Pretty light and Pastel rooms.  I really need to get out our white paint and get going with eliminating all the magnolia in our flat.  We have started but it seems to be taking an age to finish everywhere!

Crochet scarf close-up

Super Candy Pastel Scarf for those days when its a bit too nippy to be without cosy accessory's

My New Shelving Unit

and this cool but retro display of original My Little Pony's.  Pretty, Cute and Retro what more could one want

1 comment: