createmakebake2011

28 Aug 2011

Tattoo Love

Childrens Story Book Edition

I love how children's book illustrations lend themselves so nicely to tattoos, some obviously more than others, I have always had a wanted a little stickman, or maybe a Shirley Hughes illustration.

but here's some others for your viewing

This little fox, from Rosie's Walk








Although not technically a book, as this is from the Disney movie Illustrations I hope you wont mind if I include this epic colourful back piece and sleeves of Alice in Wonderland


Where the Wild things Are, I have never read this book, but its quite big at the moment because of the movie, I should really go check it out!



Classic cat in the Hat and Grinch, great colour on this one!



Last but not least, simple classic little Moomin!

Back Soon
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment