createmakebake2011

21 Aug 2011

Tattoo Love

Tree Edition

Coming up for Autumn I was inspired by these tree tattoos, mostly without leaves, and some with pretty abstract varieties!

This cool simple black contained tree, although quiet detailed in places


This pretty and cute colourful tree, I love all the little cute additions sitting in the branches and the odd patterned leaves, fruit, flowers and insects.   Every time I look, I find something new that jumps out!


This epic back piece, then the branches going down her right arm, impressive


This gorgeous tree/woman cross with its pretty tree top



Great sketchy black work tree, with some unusual additions to its branches


This wickedly abstract tree, I love how even the trunk has a cool abstract pattern with in the trunk and the little pair of birds sitting together in the branches



Back Soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment