createmakebake2011

21 Nov 2011

York Part 1

A couple of weeks ago our little family headed off on a jaunt upto York and Leeds for a short break over the half term and things have been so busy since we got back getting stuff ready for christmas and the like, plus all my fairs that I have coming up, I totally forgot to post about it! Doh!

So heres some lovely York pictures...

York Castle 

York Castle spiral stair case 

York 

York 

We went to the most amazing button shop EVER, Duttons for Buttons, the ladies where very nice and let me take some photos to show you of their amazing shop!  I was very reserved as money was a bit tight and I could have spent £100's in there, but as I didnt NEED any buttons I just let biggest pick some for me to sew onto a cardi for her!

York Duttons for Buttons 

York Duttons for Buttons 

York Duttons for Buttons 

York Duttons for Buttons 

York Duttons for Buttons 

backsoon

No comments:

Post a Comment