createmakebake2011

6 Nov 2011

Thorpe Bay Vintage fair

I went off to the new Vintage and Homemade craft fair in Thorpe Bay today and had a great day!

DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair

Here's so pics of the loveliness!
With a pop up tea room on the stage!

I met the lovely Caroline from Vintage Honeypot, who sells these great Vintage Bus Signs, really nice to see some local ones too, although as a London Born girl, my heart yearns for a Central Line one!  Go check out her shop by clicking on the Pic below...
DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair

Also the lovely corsages from ReVintage Bling, my two girls brought a little crochet flower hair clip each, and I brought a triple yarn flower brooch/hairgrip! Scroll down, you can see me wearing it, whilst posing with my stall!
DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair



Here's some other pics of the fair and general loveliness
DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair

Also met the fantastic textile artist of Pinkworks

DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair
she makes unique little creatures, which are too cute with a great mix of fabrics!


 Here's me and my stall, please excuse my crazy look! I'm not sure why I look so crazed, but it was the end on a long day and hubby kept taking photos so I'm blaming him!
Create Make Bake's Stall

Speak of the devil, here he is, poking his cheeky mug out from behind the stall!
DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair


Last but not least a little peek of some of the goodies, I have been making these little twirly skirts, they are my new obsession, so keep your eyes peeled for some great vintage fabrics to come, I'll have lots more at the next Leigh on Sea Vintage Fair on the 3rd Dec!
DottieSparkle Vintage and Homemade Fair

Back Soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment