createmakebake2011

19 Sept 2011

For the Love of...



Autumn is well and truly here, and I will say its my favourite time of the year...



time for cosying up with hot cups of tea, or hot chocolate, although sometimes, hot orange or blackcurrant! Yum!



Getting ready for Pumpkins! sadly living in the UK, Pumpkins farm are virtually non existent, so the only place to buy them is the dreaded supermarkets! :(



Gorgeous chunky knits




and cosy hats, these are my personal fave! so cute! Don't think I can quite carry this off, but I may have to get one for my 3 year old!



Also time to started rocking the coloured tights! I've missed mine over the summer!



and time to wonder, why I didn't start on my crochet blanket before now?  
The one above is not mine by the way, but I cant decide between this style or granny squares?
How quick can I bang one out I wonder?

Back Soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment