createmakebake2011

3 Jun 2011

WOW

What a busy month May was, can't believe my last post was a month ago!  I promise I will announce the winners of my Tattoo Heart Brooch as soon as I have finished a batch of them for fairs!

May has wizzed past without me even noticing as we had so much to do and June doesnt seem to be showing any signs of slowing up, so please bear with me, heres a little catch up!  Then I'm gonna start of my weekly posts again!

We had lots of Kids Parties to go to!

We managed to squeeze 2 Date Nights in, and saw Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides



Got new Ink added to my Sewing Sleeve! Yay!  I have been waiting to this since November, and it has just been one thing after another of having to delay it!  The background clouds are the newest addition, not a great photo as its a iPhone pic!



We went Roller Derby for the first time!  I had a stall and got to watch at the same time, and met some great people!  We will be at the next one too!  Can't wait!


We also had lots of Bank Holidays and the School Half Term, whish ended up with lots of DIY, so I currently have no tiles or walls in my bathroom, which means, no Showers only baths at the moment, which is really beginning to drag now!

Plus the weather has been great this last week, so beach picnics, Paddling Pools and Sunburn have been the order of the day!

Back Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment