createmakebake2011

20 Jun 2011

For the Love of...

Cool Organising

I really love organising, although quite amusingly I really am rubbish as keeping it up!  I just cant help it I'm a super messy person!  Ever since I was a teenager my room has always been a bin, and now I live in our own little flat, I have found that my mess has gown to fill all of the rooms! 

I can only aspire to having these well run organising techniques working in practise!


I really need to set up a paperwork storage area like this, we seem to have never ending piles of paperwork, drawings, letters from school etc!  I love the fact its on the back of the door, sadly we don't have any doors in our living space, apart from the front door or bedrooms, and both places seem a little silly to have this on!



Great Tidiness!



Fantastic idea, and easy to find things, but I have a feeling there is a lot of wasted space, therefore not as economical to run as you'll be cooling air!



I have always loved Pantry's they remind me of being a little girl , because one of your relatives had one.  We have now converted our under the stair storage into a pantry, just not as pretty as this one.  Although it is pretty organised in there!




Such a neat idea for storing cleaning products, rather than in a box where you cant see what they actually are and have to take out each one before you find the window cleaner!


Such an Ingenious way of storing bedding is you have lots of different types, although I don't have as many duvet sets in our little home to warrant doing this yet!


This One I have actually implemented as my hubby seems to HAVE to keep every cable that we have ever had, just in case my might need one!  You Never Know!  Such a great way of keeping them organised and not tangled! Plus its technically free, as is normally something we just recycle Whoo Hoo!


Back Soon
xxx

1 comment: