createmakebake2011

27 Mar 2011

Leigh on Sea Vintage Fair

Ooh What a great day we had on Saturday at the Leigh Vintage and Handmade Fair, it was sunny, busy and met a few people that will be seeing at other fairs soon!
 My Stall, all ready at the beginning of the day!
Yummy looking Tea Room run by All the Tea & China  beautifully decorated with bunting, Bunny's and floral fabric and hearts, and of course gorgeous yummy dainty china tea cups, pots and Cream Teas


I couldn't resist this gorgeous cupcake, it was yummy too!  Almost too good to eat though!



I also met the lovely girls at Must Destroy Jewellery they will be having a stall at the Seaside Sirens Brawl at Sea Roller Derby on 23rd April, cant wait because I totally missed out on a Blue Glow in the Dark Octopus Necklace, so will be definitely getting one then!
I'll also be having a special announcement on April 1st Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment