createmakebake2011

18 Sept 2010

Leigh on Sea Vintage and Handmade Fair

Had a great day today at the fair!  Was a great atmosphere, really busy and a fantastic array of stalls.  I had to really control the urge to spend everything I made and came away with one gorgeous yummy button decorated cupcake...
Button Cupcake
Although it didn't really make it home, as it was so yummy!
I did buy a lovely crochet blanket, which I will take photos of soon, Once I have arranged my living room into autumn mode!

Here's some photos of a few stalls...
Leigh on Sea Vintage and Handmade Fair


Leigh on Sea Vintage and Handmade Craft Fair



There was a beautiful tea shop with proper vintage teacups, teapots, sugar cubes, Cream Teas, Glass
Dome Covered Cakes and Bunting. I didn't get a decent photo but these totally convey the feel

virtual tea party -before


A Classic


Tea cups galore!

think that's enough for now! back soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. it was superb wasn't it!
    think I might take up a stall at the next one:
    {couldn't share a pic of the sweet dollypegkit we bought from you,
    as it's a gift for someone:}
    suspect you were a sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fair, one of my best to sell at. Glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete