createmakebake2011

14 Nov 2011

My Faux Crystal Shoes Part 2

Last Week I announced that I was taken on this epic task! well, the acrylic diamante turned up in the post and I started on my shoes, but then the little ones spied them, and then my biggest wanted a pair of shoes, so using the other colour I ordered I went about sticking approx 1000 of the little stones on a pair of £4.99 ballet flats from H&M, plus a third of my Stones £4 what a bargin for such a beautiful pair of shoes!

Heres a peek of my biggests ones!

Kids Diamante Sparkly Shoes 
They are Black AB (if you wanted to know)

and here is the progress on mine, not very far so far! My New Years Eve Shoes diamante covered encrusted WIP 
I really need to make sure I do a bit each week, so that they are done before New Years,
although my friend has now nabbed me to do a pair for her too!
Looks like I'll be busy non stop with these little sparkles! 

backsoon

No comments:

Post a Comment